Re: Looking for a few particular scripts

  • From: Quanin <quanin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 13:05:33 -0500

MushClient is very JAWS friendly without scripts, minus a few minor setting
changes to both programs. I'd be more than happy to talk you through the
setting changes. If you wish, you may email me privately
(quanin@xxxxxxxxxxxx) for the instructions, or via MSN
(quanin01@xxxxxxxxxxx) if that's your preference.

James