Limewire

  • From: "Stefano Manzi" <stefano.xy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 21:49:15 +0100

Hello listers. A few weeks ago, something about Limewire was mentioned in this
list.
  I have Java Access Bridge already installed since last March 2009, to figure
out in proper accessing to the java control panel.
  So I thought: I let the current java access bridge installed, and I just
download Limewire.
  I found a thing like version 5.32, but after setup, the program even if
launched doesn't start and neither its process appears in the task manager.

  Can someone suggest me a link to the right usable limewire version?

  Greetings

  Stefano

  *********
  MSN: stefanoilmilanista@xxxxxxxxxx