Re: Limewire

  • From: "Tippy" <tippy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 19:59:36 -0600

Mike,
  Win MX is still in operation, I know this as I just got done using it to get
a song. Go to the Win MX home page and get the patch. Be sure to have your Win
MX program totally closed down when installing the patch as it will go exactly
where it's suppose to go if you do. Then just reboot your computer and you're
ready to go.
   Tippy