Re: Legacy Support for Internet Explorer in Jaws 8

  • From: "Gary Jackson" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 08:01:56 -0600

I too noticed that  option was gone and do think it needs reporting to FS.

Gary

From: "Jim Fettgather" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Legacy Support for Internet Explorer in Jaws 8
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 00:50:18 -0600

Hi to the list.
In Jaws 7.1, in Internet Explorer's configuration options, umder settings,
HTML, on the Misc tab, there was a checkbox for legacy support for Internet
Explorer.
It seems that with Jaws 7.10, enabling this legacy support seemed to render
some web pages more efficiently.
I cannot find this legacy support in Jaws 8, is it completely gone?
Thanks.