RE: Learning Jaws Survey

  • From: "pdewitz" <pdewitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 12:10:24 -0800

Hi Jim,

I first learned JAWS at the Oregon Commission for the Blind.  Computer
training is part of the whole program.  I learned to use JAWS with Excel
from someone the Blind Commission hired to come to my office.

I think it's great Judith could learn JAWS from the tapes.  I learned it
mostly by having to use it for work.

I still do not use it as efficiently as I could...The list helps.

Patti