Re: Learning Jaws Survey

  • From: "Lillian Schwinn" <melady717@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:14:09 -0500

Hi Jim,

I basically taught myself.  Someone came out and installed it for me,
although, I could have done that myself.  He went over a few short cuts from
the manual with me and the rest I learned from exploring the menus and
reading the help manual, and listening to the audio CD that came with my
next jaws upgrade.

I've had friends who have had people that were paid to come and teach them
jaws but the one complaint I keep hearing over and over is that these people
just keep going over the basics and they don't really get a whole lot out of
the experience.

Lil ~