Re: Just cureious what is this Jaws mailing list aimd to

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 03:11:52 +0300

Warm and Blessing salutations:
Dear mate:
I believe that's the list has been established initially from the
United States, and I might be mistaken,there's also a list which's
JAWS-users, all of these lists has been made purposefully to utilize
our usability and to enlarge it's serviceableness to the sufficient
paramount.
and I even may review the list posted inquiries to gain  the pleasant
benefit of it, even I  may have no    query  at anymore.
I hope that it does make sense to you.
and I may enquire about the extent of volubility of using the J-tools
features in conjunction with JAWS, I wish to hear the consumer
perspective rising it's pros and cons.
  Mostafa Al-mahdy.
skype:
my_speaker