Re: Just cureious what is this Jaws mailing list aimd to

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 09:42:54 +0100

Hello Glen and James many thanks for your replys and to others as well.
I hope that helps you.
And James many thanks for your discription of this list. So basicly its an international list anyone from any wear in the world can come and go as they please. I've got no more questions just simply wanted to know where this list was created and for what country. People can stop this topic now if its going off topic but basicly I am happy with the responcives and now I know more about how this list was created etc.
Thanks again
Daniel