Re: Jaws6 and programs for Medical Transcription

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 07:29:25 -0500

Hi, Loreal, I do not know anything about the first programs you're using, but
the Stedman's dictionaries, word books, and spellcheckers work very well using
MicroSoft Word and they do not need any special Jaws scripts that I am aware
of.  I think there might be shortcut keys, but the programs for Stedman's are
very navigable, and I just find an edit box, find a list of words it thinks you
want in case of misspellings, and tab one or two more times and am in the
definitions.  I hope this helps.  Have a blessed day.