Re: Tearring my hair out over earthlink.

  • From: "Dave Speck" <dspeck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 08:03:26 -0400

SunflowerHi Debbie,

What you are referring to is a scam.  Do not respond to it.  I regularly
receive messages of that nature wanting me to change information for several
domain accounts, and they are all fake.  Your ISP will never ask you to submit
your information through email.  Just ignore it.  It won't go away, but you
will feel better knowing that your information is still private as long as you
do not respond.

Regards,

Dave