Re: Jaws goes quiet

  • From: "David Ingrram" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 07:55:24 -0500

    Do you have the same problem in outlook express?  The reason why i ask
is because from time to time while in outlook express, i have the problem of
now when i go to block senders list that jaws will stop working and the only
thing that i can do is to reboot the system and everything is back to
normal.