Jaws authorization for 2 computers

  • From: "Brian Tipka" <dreamer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW Free List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 21:11:38 -0500

Hi friends,
This question might sound strange, but here it goes. I am currently using Jaws
version 9, but in some instances I would like to use Jaws version 7. I have
my authorization code for Jaws 9 installed on my computer at this time, will I
need to get an authorization if I install Jaws 7 to make that version of
Jaws work for more than the 40 minute trial period or will it work with the
Jaws 9 authorization. Just for clarity, I have never had Jaws 7 installed on
this computer. Your help will be appreciated,
B T