Jaws and the screen resolution.

  • From: "Carliss" <csmith9480@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 22:48:11 -0600

Listers,
I am having a strange problem. When I change the resolution in display, as
long as Jaws is in memory,the changed settings will not take. Infact, when I
press the apply button the computer shuts down. However, the computer is set
not to shut down when changing the resolution.
But when I do the same changes when Jaws is out of memory, all works just
fine.
I even made the changes while Jaws was in memory and then took Jaws out of
memory and tabbed to the apply button and all was well.
I'm only having a problem while Jaws is in memory.
Has anyone heard of such a thing? This is really crazy!
I'm all ears.
Thanks,
Carliss