Jaws And List Views

  • From: "Earle" <e.zwicker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 05:23:46 -0500

Hi listers.  I'm having a problem with a list view.  First off, I'm using Jaws
5.10, and I was using
a program that had a list view, and the full file name wasn't being read.  I
used the control-plus
key stroke, to expand the columns, but now, none of the file name is read.  It
just says ...  Is
there any way to fix this, or do I need to re-install the program.  One more
thing, will this affect
all my list views, or just the one in the program I was originally trying to
change.  Btw, the
program in question is WinMX.
Earle

Msn:  rowdyamerican@xxxxxxxxxxx