RE: Jaws and screen display

  • From: "White Samuel L" <Samuel.L.White@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 08:16:42 -0600

Yes, in the JAWs verbosity settings (insert+v) under 'document
presentation' change the default 'simple layout' to 'screen layout'.  I
am not sure what the screen will look like, because I just use this to
layout tables as non Vis would picture them.  I would assume that if it
adjusts tables, it would adjust the rest of the screen.  Give it a try
and ask someone to look at it.  That is all I can do for you.
sam

From: "White Samuel L" <Samuel.L.White@xxxxxxx>
Date: 09/02/2011 14:48

Yes, JAWs messes with the layout of the screen ( as far as I have been
told by non Vis).
sam.