Re: [Bulk] RE: Jaws and screen display

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 06:19:10 -0800

Adrian,

Nice. I should call you "Librarian", perhaps?  I've just copied this to a
notepad file for my future reference. I've always had "discussions" with my
long-suffering sighted wife when trying to show her something on the screen.
This may well help.

Dave
From: "White Samuel L" <Samuel.L.White@xxxxxxx>
Date: 09/02/2011 14:48

Yes, JAWs messes with the layout of the screen ( as far as I have been told
by non Vis). sam.