Jaws and digital newspapers.

  • From: "Mike Mote" <mikemote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 17:16:28 -0500

Hi folks!  I know that some list members like to read papers on-line, and one
of the more popular sites is Newspaper direct.com.  I'm wondering if anybody
uses this web-site, and how successful you are with navigating through the
digital edition of a newspaper.  The paper I subscribe to has an interactive
radio feature, that works sometimes, and sometimes it does not.  In this mode,
I am able to click on the stories, and view them using jaws.  Without it, I
have had no luck navigating on the web-site at all.  I'm not sure if it's me
not knowing how, to do it, or if the paper is simply not accessible using jaws.
 Any help or suggestions would certainly be welcomed.  .