RE: Jaws and Winamp 5.541

  • From: "Jennifer Palmer" <jpalmer31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 09:01:13 -0600

MessageI dont know if its winamp or a reaction to sinamp, if its focused on
the library thats another issue try this before you start seeking around in
the track, hit alt l twice quickly now do the same with alt g and alt e
what i think is going on is you are in either the playlist editor or
equalizer or even the library also if the alt key combos are not working try
control tabbint around. look in your title preferences if its a radio
station the station info may  be up and you need to go tell winamp that
essentualy you could care less, once you have done that oh and unload jaws
then reload it see if that may help too contact us. if it keeps up i have
kinda had the same issues a couple times

Jennifer Palmer
myspace: http://www.myspace.com/lights_rage
irc op on: paranoia.corecodec-irc.net +6697
aim: lightsrage1985
msn lights-rage@xxxxxxxxxxx
yahoo jenniferpalmer2000
livejournal: http://jenny_15.livejournal.com