Jaws and Outlook 2007

  • From: "Robert McCoy" <rmccoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 07:37:48 -0300

Wondering if anyone else is having the following problem or if I need to
make a setting adjustment.

I am using Jaws 8, just updated yesterday.
I use laptop keyboard config for jaws.
When in outlook 2007 and a long message the following occurs.
I can read the message by down arrow, but, I assume he bottom of the screen,
after a few lines the down arrow only produces the words start button.  If I
use ctrl down arrow I can then read the next line of text.  I have to
continue to use the ctrl down arrow combo to read the message in its
entirety.

Appreciate any valid response.

Robert McCoy
Home: 506-459-6636

Do you volunteer?  There are a lot of excellent not-for-profit organizations
that can use a few hours of your time.