Jaws and Nokia PC Suite

  • From: "Van Landeghem, Bert" <Bert.VanLandeghem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 16:13:16 +0100

Dear all,

I am using Jaws 11 on a Windows Vista platform. I recently installed Nokia PC
Suite version 7.1.40.1, and I seem to have some accessibility issues. I am able
to establish a connection between my computer and my phone, but then I have
difficulties to read the menus. I can go to the menu bar and navigate it, but
Jaws does not read the items properly, nor are they displayed on the Braille
display. When I press enter on an item, I can only hope that it is the right
one...

Any suggestions to work with the most recent version of Nokia PC Suite in
combination with Jaws 11 would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, and looking forward to your help,
Bert