Re: Change Languaje in jaws 11

  • From: "Bill White" <billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 07:14:04 -0800

I checked in the context menu of the jaws tray, and it says that the change
language submenu is unavailable, Patricia.  I believe that the only way to
change language in jaws11 is to make a new voice profile, and make the language
something other than the default language.

To get to voice profile, select the jaws context menu, then select options,
then select voices, then select voice adjustment, and create a new voice
profile there with its change of language.  I think they took out the key
command for changing language on the fly.
HTH.
Bill White billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx