Jaws and Nero 7

  • From: marissa manzino <memguitar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 16:18:20 -0500

Hi everyone,

My name's Marissa snd I just joined this list yesterday. I wanted to say hi and
introduce myself. I'm a musician and play both guitar and mandolin. I am also a
vocalist and write songs. My webpage is accessible with Jaws. I'm enrolled in
grad school and will have my Masters in social work in May. I have a question
and I would be grateful if anyone could please help me out. Does anyone know if
Jaws 5.10 or 6 is compatible with the latest version of Nero? I'm thin,king
about buying Nero and I thought I'd ask you before I did so. I have Roxio but
it's old and I heard that Roxio 6 doesn't work with Jaws. Is this true? Sorry
for all the questions, I'm just curious!. Have a wonderful day!

Musically,
Marissa