RE: Jaws and Itunes

  • From: "Rod" <Rod@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 13:12:44 -0500

The Solution for me, docking station for the ipod, and a $5 wire from
Wal-mart to connect my Ipod to my home stereo, allowed me to totally get rid
of my 200 cd player which took up A LOT of room. Kind of off topic, but I
like my music too, and sounds better to me from the home stereo or the
docking station than the computer.

Yes, I avoid ITunes because it does have terrible response time with my
computer, and it's not because my computer is lacking in hard drive, memory,
and broadband.