RE: Jaws and Itunes

  • From: "Jeff Wheatley" <jeff.wheatley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 20:29:09 -0400

I have the same issue and essentially the same configuration (Windows 7, 4GB
RAM, solid state high-speed hard drive, dual core CPU).  If I close and
restart Jaws, it clears up for a while.  The problem is that, once in this
state, it can take several minutes to get Jaws to close.  I tend to swap to
NVDA if I am going to do more intensive iTunes stuff.

Regards, Jeff