RE: Jaws and Heat

  • From: "Cowle, Jodi" <JCowle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 08:40:01 -0500

Our office has Heat, and I find it very difficult to use.  I hesitate to call
anything inaccessible, because there are often ways to get around things.
There are some shortcut keys, but the interface is so confusing I find them not
 to be very helpful.  Sorry not to have anything better to say.  Perhaps
someone else will have some tips - if so I'd be glad to hear them as well.

Jodi Cowle
City of Madison, Wi, Information Technology