Jaws accessible software to record from either line-in or microphone

  • From: Dan Beaver <dbeaver@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 06:00:41 -0500

I am trying to figure out a way to record from some old cassette tapes to
either .wav or .mp3 files.  I can sort of partially do this using the
sound recorder in Win XP but can't seem to get it to let me record more
than 60 seconds at a time.
Is there a freeware software package that will let me do this and that is
Jaws accessible?

Short of a freeware package what else is available to do this?

Thanks.

Dan Beaver
IBM Global Services Lexington
outside: 1-859-243-3411