Clarity needed: when does control insert right/left arrow work?

  • From: "Tusing" <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 01:33:29 -0500

HI,
I   have taken  my own  unscientific   poll on and   off list.
One third can't  make  control insert left/ right arrow work to read
numbers well,
one third can do this  using Word 2 K and   one third use Office X P.
But   I   just  heardfrom 2 sources that   one simply can't build a system
with X P and try   out
Office  2 K   and  then  switch to  Office X P  to try out
control insert left/ right arrows as   that will  mess  up the
operatingsystem.
If  true, then it is time for Freedom Scientific to finally gives us the
word  on which Office   works better with
Control  Insert  left/  right arrow.
Perhaps   syustem  restore allows for   one to play guessing games, but i am
waiting to build a system  on whatever can be learned so
fewer changes are needed and so   numbers read  in the best way.
Many thanks.
by  the way, I  think JAWS   is the great software as always.