Re: Jaws Telling How Big A File Or Folder Is

  • From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 08:37:49 -0700

Hi,
Andy writes:

  Is there a way I can have Jaws Jaws tell me how big a file or folder or drive
is?

  The quickest way that I've found is to turn on Details view in any folder or
in the drive list.  To do that, do an alt+v, then arrow down to Details and
press Enter, or simply type d. Then, when you arrow around in a drive or folder
list, do a say line (insert+up arrow) and you'll hear the file size and the
date it was created/modified.  For folder size, you may have to go into the
Properties dialog for the folder. Hope that helps.
  Tom