Re: Jaws Find

  • From: "Karen J" <kkj10@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 23:21:10 -0800

At times, I have problems with the find, but for me, it's just a matter of=
 trying it again, and it works fine.

On 1/2/2004 at 11:19 PM David Poehlman wrote:

>on the other hand, I don't often have a problem with it and if I refresh
>the
>display, jaws find works if I have had an issue with it.

Don't judge me because I'm blind. Judge me by what's inside. if you judge=
 me because I am blind, then it is you who is blind.
"time is the fire in which we burn," Tollian Soran.
"grudges aren't worth holding--One who holds them shows his self-weakness."
Contact info:
MSN:: melody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: MelodyBunny1803
Email: Same as MSN.
My little corner in cyber space:
www.melody-rocks.com
Go there and have fun or something?Sig's finally done!