Re: Jaws And Windows Meedia Player

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 22:09:33 -0700

Put the disk you are burning to into the drive--likely D or E.
 Using windows explorer or "my computer" highlight that drive--D or E or
whatever.
 Once highlighted, hit your application key.
 Arrow up/down until you hear "write these files to disk. Press enter and the
writing process should begin.
There will be a wizzard and one prompt may ask if you wish to write these files
as a music or data disk.
I presume you are copying mp3 files from your computer so select the second
option which is "make a data cd."
Of course, if you are burning a music or commercially-produced cd and want to
simply make a copy then select the first option.
If you choose to make a music cd you will only be able to record from 72-80
minutes worth of music onto your cd. Choosing the second option to make a data
cd will mean that you can copy several cds--in mp3 format onto your
disk--again, depending on the bit rate at which your files (mp3s) have been
recorded at.
If you still have problems I can review the steps with you privately--but not
before Tuesday.