Re: Jaws And Windows Meedia Player

  • From: "J. Black" <underconstruction1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 16:30:53 -0700

If you'll indulge me for a moment, I see you use Vista with Jaws. How is it working for you? Is the Jaws speech rather slow? Or, is it exactly like using Jaws with xp pro? Meaning, is there a difference using Jaws with Vista as with xp pro?

Now, to your question. I've experienced the same problem. it has nothing to do with vista. you've started a burn project, which somehow in the mmiddle of it, you tried ending the session. this is why I use Nero7 enhanced. Its costly, but is well worth it. when this prompt which tells you you've still got a burn ready to be finished, does the program you are using pop up along with the prompt? If so, you may want to find a cancel jobs button. You've started a job in windows which wasn't cancelled properly. This is odd, because somehow, its stuck in memory. you'd think, if you simply rebooted, you'd fix the issue because you'd perge the job from resident memory. this may not be the case however. I am not good using windows burn. So, first try might be to see if the program pops up with the prompt to continue the burn process. If it does, look for a cancel job button and click that. You may also go into the control panel, look for something having to do with scheduled tasks.

Please, I am nothing close to others in the list who know so much more then I. this is the only thing I can help you with, and it may not be much help. At least, I may be on the right track.

Good Luck,

J. Black