Re: Jaws 9 as a service

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 05:14:30 -0000

Ben and all, when an application runs as a service, it means it loads before
Windows actually starts. In this case, the person's JAWS is running as a
service, which is a big advantage to us since it would come up speaking from
the moment the user is asked to log on right up to the point where the computer
is about to be turned off. Hope that helps.
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower User
Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr