Re: Jaws 9

  • From: "Dave Mitchell" <dmitch44@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 09:27:19 -0700

Hi,  I have noticed this on various web sites as well but did not know how to
describe it and, thus, have not yet made a report.
I think that FS would comprehend your excellent description unless others can
suggest something elusive to check or uncheck as a marginal fix on the web
sites  in question.  Best, Mitch