Re: Jaws 8.0 with skype 3.5 Question

  • From: "Loren Buntemeyer" <lbuntemeyer@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 10:36:48 -0600

Try control-tab
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: O.Addison Gethers
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 10:23 AM
  Subject: Re: Jaws 8.0 with skype 3.5 Question

  When you talking with someone in skype and press alt tab to try to get to
skype main window to listen to your contact list it wouldn't take you to skype
main window while you are talking to someone ,that what is my problem there?
  Addison

  O. Addison Gethers
  e-mail address : oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx or O.AddisonGethers@xxxxxxxxx
  window live messenger: oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx aim: durangoadd64 skype:
cowboys62 yahoo messenger: OADDISONGETHERS