Re: Jaws 8.0 for yahoo messenger 8.1

  • From: "O.Addison Gethers" <oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 11:58:37 -0400

Hello Don,
I'm little confusing here what is the first thing will I do before I press ctrl+shift+p? You say something to go to start something .
Addison

window live messenger:oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx aim: durangoadd64 skype: cowboys62 yahoo ID: OADDISONGETHERS ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>