Jaws 8.0 for yahoo messenger 8.1

  • From: "O.Addison Gethers" <oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws 2" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 09:32:04 -0400

Hello All,
I can't figure out the problem is because when I download yahoo messenger 8.1
and sign in and didn't automatic my id and password in my computer whenever I
sign in because I want to do it manual. Well the problem is whenever I restart
or turn on my computer yahoo messenger automatic sing in with my id and
password and I didn't want it that way anc I press the spacebar to not to check
it and it's still doing the same thing what can I do to stop the problem for
yahoo messenger not to automatic sign in everytime when I restart or turn on
the computer ? I have re installed it and it's still do the same thing again I
press the spacebar for it not to automatic with my id and password . I will
appreciate any answer from you all. Does anyone have that problem?
Addison

window live messenger:oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx aim: durangoadd64 skype: cowboys62
yahoo ID: OADDISONGETHERS