Re: Jaws 8, screamer radio and other

  • From: "James Scholes" <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 18:39:35 +0100

Multi-tab windows in Internet Explorer 7 are a good thing, and Screamer Radio
if you call that accessible then you need to get to know your screen reader a
bit better, buddy. To here the correct percentage, press insert up arrow, a
simple keystroke which all JAWS users should know, as it is very useful and
also as it is one of the most simple commands in JAWS, even beginners should
know that one.