Jaws 8 and 9 and updated windoes live messenger

  • From: "Jim L" <jimscave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 14:12:15 +0800

Heya folks,

Continuing from my previous post regarding the forced windows live upgrade
this morning the new version aint too bad so far with Jaws 8 and 9 though
haven't had a chat yet to test it out but I cannot now access the Jaws
verbosity option for windows live messenger using the insert v combination ,
where I can turn contact list name on/off, typing sound etc, what it does
pop up is the the adjust Jaws dialog box with general settings etc. Can
anyone know a way I can edit somewhere in a configuration file to pop back
up the actual jaws settings for windows live messenger?

Kind regards,

Jim