Jaws 7.1 & IE 7?

  • From: "Paul Hutson" <pjhutson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 08:36:09 -0700

Hi all.

I've been away from the list for a long while so if this question has been
asked cazillions of times before, please feel free to answer off-list?
With the impending release of IE 7 I am VERY concerned about how well j7.1
works with it.  I am also concerned that IE 7 will be an automatic update to
windows.  My system is set to NOT just automatically update my OS without
informing me first and giving me the option to NOT download and install this
update.  However, I am hearing that my option of not downloading and installing
this update may NOT be available to me.  So I am wondering has anybody tried to
use IE 7 (beta version) with J7.1 and if so, does it work well?

I have been debating for a long time about whether or not to upgrade to J7.1
because of MANY bugs I have been hearing about but apparently with this
impending release ETC. I guess I'll NEED to upgrade.

If anyone could shed some light on this for me PLEASE write me either on-list
or off-list.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Paul