Jaws 6.0 question

  • From: "Wendy Alling" <goldador@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:25:30 -0500

Hi list.  Well, I took the plunge and installed jaws 6.0 today and it went
without problems.  However, I have noticed that when loading a web page or
downloading email that jaws keeps on saying 1 percent up to 100 percent at
various intervals until everything is loaded.  Is there a way to shut this
up or do I just get use to it being a new feature in the 6.0 product.