Jaws 12 in Outlook shared calendar.

  • From: "Judy Jones" <jtj1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 18:42:41 -0700

Hello to all.

In using Outlook 10 with Jaws 12, in the shared calendar at work.  No matter
how I up or down arrow, right or left arrow, tab or shift tab, I never land in
the same place.

My superviser called today asking about one of our counselor's calendar.  She
was very gracious while I madly hopped about through the calendar trying to
miraculously land on the right date and appointment she was asking about.  It
took me 2 minutes to finally reach my goal.  She was very gracious, but this
should've never happened.  I need to be able to take way less time than that.

Any questions or suggestions are welcome to help me out of this calendar
dilemma.

Judy