JFWLite - Weather Pulse

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 18:24:48 -0400

Well I finally got around to putting the latest version of Weather pulse on
the programs page at JFWLite.  To be honest, I just wish they had left the
program alone, but I guess life is about change, smile.  To be as accessible
as the prior version you must make some settings changes.  Or if you have
trouble, I have provided a settings INI file you can download and replace
yours with.  The scripts have been updated.  This is all covered in the
helpful hint.  You will find the following links on the programs page at
www.jfwlite.com.

Weather Pulse Home Page
Weather Pulse 2.05 Build 28 Download
Weather Pulse Scripts Download
Weather Pulse Settings INI file Download
Weather Pulse Helpful Hint
Weather Pulse can give current conditions, 10 day forecast, hourly forecast,
detailed forecasts, and alerts. It can do this for multiple cities including
global cities.