RE: JFW.EXE

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 21:43:54 -0500

Actually this sounds very much like what is happening. I have noticed that
after the computer has been running for some time it seems to bog down and
the percentage used by JFW.EXE is quite high.
Hmm, wonder if there is going to be a fix for this.....
Thanks for your reply...
Cy, the Ancient Okie....