RE: JFW5 and MS Word?

  • From: "Edward Marquette" <emarquette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 21:14:10 -0600

You are applying the format change to the paragraph where your cursor is
located, and that is all.  If, for example, you are on a blank line with
one hard return, you have applied the 1.5 spacing command to nothing --
a blank line.
To apply to the part of the document that you want to appear with 1.5
spacing, highlight with shift and the arrow keys.  Use control-a to
highlight the entire document.
Then, apply the 1.5 spacing format.
It will have the spacing you specify.
Good luck!