Re: JFW5 and MS Word?

  • From: "Jerry Neufeld" <jerry.neufeld@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 08:34:49 -0500

Hello Anna.

In my experience, this is not quite how things work with line spacing in MS
Word. True, one can block a text, then change the line spacing as you say.
One can also specify, at the beginning of a document, prior to writing
anything, what spacing is to be used. Rather than use the space bar to
select double line spacing, I would arrow down to double, then tab to ok,
then enter. That should do it.

Regards,

Jerry