Re: JFW v6: unable to hear any thing when reading documents in adobe acrobat reader v7

  • From: kstarrett5@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 17:59:30 +0000

Hi Pranav,
I was having the same problem with jaws 5.1 until I reinstalled acrobat (I am
also using version 7). Make sure you have the "full" version of acrobat (which
is also free) and contains all the accessibility doodads.

Also, when you install acrobat you should get prompts for accessibility
options. For some reason the first time I installed I didn't get that series of
prompts.

Hope that helps,
Kimberly