Re: JFW reading in a Brittish accent

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 09:30:45 -0800

Cory,

Please again read on the "Say All" settings in the configuration manager.
That's where  you can turn off the additional speech for the "Say All'
feature.

Also in JAWS 9 you can use either the default Eloquence voice by using the
key combination Alt+Insert+NumPad3  to trigger the "alternate say all" mode.

The standard "Say All" mode is invoked with Insert+NumPad3. It's nice to
have the capability to easily switch between one or the other.

Dave