Re: JFW at drop Box

  • From: Jörgen Magnusson <jorgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 18:23:03 +0200

Hi Mike!
I use drop box since a couple of months. It works but not without some trial
and errors. For instance, I recently lost a lot of files. I still not know why
but dropbox said that I had deleted them one eveniing when I was not at my
computer. Dropbox has a function to show previous events and that was
accesible. But when I wanted to restore files using "show deleted files" and
then highlight them for restoring there were some problems. Finally, I found
out that one graphic that is anounced "spacearow" or similar had to be marked
and that was done by putting Jaws on it and right click. What I want to say is
that you sometimes has to try different graphics to know what they mean. When
it seemed to be marked, which you could not hear by any message you could go
down to the right place on the screen and find the "restore" button.
But often dropbox works more smoothly.
Hope this can be of some value.

------------------------
Doctor of theology