Re: JFW at drop Box

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 15:37:47 +0100

The program is accessible with a bit of JAWS cursoring on the setup screens. Once done you don't need to worry about it as it's all automatic.

On 15/08/2010 15:28, Mike Mote wrote:
Hi folks!  My wife and I are wanting to use Drop Box, and I was
wondering how accessible it is with jaws. I work with large files at my
various jobs, and was hoping this would serve as a good way to make
those files available to co-workers instead of having to send e-mail all
over the place. Any helpful hints or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks very much!
Alternative archives located at: