JFW and skype question.

  • From: "Mike Mote" <mikemote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 16:40:29 -0500

Hi folks!  I'm using Skype version 4.41, and jhe latest JFW.  Just wondering
how you can tell you have an incoming phone call, if you don't have speakers
on, but you have an external Synthesizer like a Dectalk Express.  I ask this
because a friend of mine uses a Decktalk Express, rather than Eloquence through
his speakers.

Also, any other helpful hints regarding the use of Skype with JFW would be
appreciated.  I've been using the program for about a month now, but I haven't
figured everything out just yet.  Thanks again for any help in advance.